Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I Apologize For The Previous Post

Clearly I had come up with what I thought was an absolute crackerjack title for a blog post, and then when I went to write the thing I found I had nothing to back it up with. It is not our policy here at Consider Your Ass Kicked! to string together dadaist propaganda sound bites and call it a legitimate entry.

If in the fullness of future time, a good idea occurs to me for a post that would do justice to the post title "Earn Satan Dollars While You Pay At The Pump," I will not hesitate to rectify the situation. I will post the new post, re-using the title just as if this whole sordid episode never occurred.

On that, you have my word.

No comments: