Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Thursday, April 10, 2008

THE STREAK IS OVER.

No longer can I claim "perfect deviled eggs, every time." No longer. The streak is over. I just made some deviled eggs, just now - just a little snack for myself, I needed a little something before bed since I'd had only a little light dinner, real early, before pool. And deviled eggs - perfect! Just what's called for. And you know what? These deviled eggs were excellent.

But they had a little too much mayonnaise. And that never happens! - because frankly, I'm not a fan of the mayonnaise - but yet this time, it did. It did happen. So the streak's over. These deviled eggs, though they hit the spot perfectly, I had to admit that they were not in perfect in and of themselves. THEY WERE NOT PERFECT. Streak's over.

Oh well. That just frees me up to get more adventurous.

No comments: