Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Homeland Security Warning: Train Spotting

I don't know about this for sure, but it seems like a potential gap in our defenses. How come airport security is so tight, but anybody can take the trains? We might need to beef up the situation, or at least do a thorough analysis to make sure we aren't vulnerable. What are we going to do if a group of determined terrorists decides to hijack trains and crash them into buildings?

Has this been looked into? Are we prepared? Do we have a contingency hole?

I sure hell hope so. But anyway, if we don't/aren't/haven't, I've just done my part to draw attention to the lapse.

Either that...or I've just given some evildoers a VERY BAD IDEA.

It's a risk I've been willing to take.

No comments: