Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Open Dream Journal #41: Curse of the Wolverine!!

OK, I don't normally like to talk about my dreams on here, but here's one: in the dream I was Wolverine - leader of the X-Men!

Now just to shortcut any mis-visualization here, I was not Hugh Jackman in this dream. I was Wolverine, yes - but not as played by Hugh Jackman in the recent X-Men films. It was more like I was Wolverine as played by me - me, but with that goofy hairdo/muttonchops combo, and perhaps a little less body hair. I had those same keen animal senses, the healing factor, the adamantium bones and claws.

The claws were kind of a problem. Every time I popped my claws ("SNIKT!"), it was like they were a little wobbly. Not firmly rooted between the bones, like you'd expect. In fact, they kept falling out, and I had to pick them up and try to stick the dull end back into these little pink slits between each knuckle - it was gross! They had dirt on them and stuff.

Anyway, James Marsden was giving me all kinds of shit over it.

1 comment:

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.