Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Next Time Somebody Wants To Fuck With Me...!

I tell you, the next time somebody wants to try fucking with me, they better try it behind my back so I can't see who it was, and then when I whip around all fast and I'm all like "HEY-!" "WHO DID IT!?" "Which one of you prissy little stinkhats is responsible...!?" But they'd be all like, "I didn't do it," "shrug," look away etc etc, and so I just start to fume and maybe kick the doorjamb.

That's just some advice for you. I don't advise fucking with me regardless - but if you're going to do it, do it that way. Safer.

2 comments:

Jen said...

this sounds like a mini Onion editorial.

dogimo said...

Yeah! All I need is one of those random-dude byline photos.

I always liked the Onion. Wonder what they're up to these days. More of the same, most like.