Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Questions About Me: What Do I Do, Exactly?

In my blogger profile it says "Generic Day Job." People have asked for a bit more descriptiveness. Well, I'll try.

Generic Day Job just is what it is. Just a basic job-style job. I type - people read and implement. I call - people pick up and listen. I negotiate - thick, deep, fast and hard. I smack down those who stand in the way of the success of the company. I am a stiff-nosed, bloody-knuckled corporate inside/outsider who never lets his maverick ways stay the hand of progress, who gets stuff done with equal parts pipe-fisted brutality, rakish charm, and a healthy dose of hot, honeyed lead when the situation is begging for it! A man who keeps his own counsel, a man who follows the biggest dreams he can find and trods roughshod headlong down the path of success knocking people in the way sideways with sidelong glance, a barrel-voiced laugh and a wicked sense of following his own course by blazing his own path and hitching his own wagon to his own star.

I hope that's a bit more descriptive.

"Generic Day Job"

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Man! Deja vu...

dogimo said...

Always!

Jamie said...

No shame in your game, huh??

dogimo said...

Heck no. I'm proud of my random insights!