Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Thursday, June 25, 2009

How many true loves have you had?

How many true loves have you had? Before you answer, try to decide first what (by your belief) "true love" means. Hold your answer out of your mind until you can settle on a definition. If you don't believe there is such a thing as true love, then "Zero" is your answer.

Now I say to go by your own belief and definition of true love, but I'll also say this: if you're going to try to count people you can't even remember, most people would say you're full of shit on that one. Now I'm not saying their skepticism should overrule where you choose to set the bar, but for me personally I have to lay it on the line: if I can't remember her name or what she looked like, then it wasn't true love.

You don't forget a thing like that.

No comments: