Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Friday, October 30, 2009

My Aspiring Assignment to Spooky Filmmakers Pt.2: Final Call!

I just realized the deadline for this year's Spooky Movie Contest was midnight October 30th. Which technically, happened at 00:00 AM this morning!

In the interest of fairness, and since a lot of people might be slaving away under the time-management-challenged and mathematically-inaccurate assumption that "midnight October 30th" means tonight, I'll split the difference.

YOU HAVE UNTIL 6PM. No further entries past then! Any late entries of horror movies for this year's contest will, however, be automatically considered for inclusion in next year's contest, which will have a Valentine's theme.

No, I'm kidding. It's still going to be a Halloween theme! Although, Valentine's horror movies, those might be yet more realistic. Maybe I'll run a separate contest.

SO! ANYWAY. This evening, I'll judge the entrants and announce the winning entry! Which will be screened, via embedded post, right here on Ye Olde Blogge! And in that same post, I will also take the time to announce the particulars for next year's contest. Doing it early - no excuses!

No comments: