Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Man. This Bacon Looks Crazy.

Man. This bacon looks crazy.

And the eggs...I ordered them "over medium," but...they look more "over slightly deranged." They have...the yolks, they're...looking at me. They are looking at me, and there's nothing right about it.

I didn't order the potatoes this way. This is neither home fries nor hash-browns, it is like...some kind of schizophrenic, unholy mid-way point between the two. What on earth! Is that...are there, is that a french fry in there...??! Disturbing. Disturbed.

And what the hell is this toast's problem...?

This is an unbalanced breakfast.

7 comments:

Lunarchick said...

I had an my Bunn coffee thermos explode on me today for my breakfast. Loud boom, shattering glass, bottom blowing off, hot coffee dribbling on my toes. Not fun. I may need to blog about it to recover. Shudder.

Lunarchick said...

There was some kind of crazy typo in that other comment. I spotted a glimmer of it after I hit publish and it was to late. Just a sign of the dreadful state I am in after the Bunn blowout.

dogimo said...

I am sorry to hear that! Careful with that glass, I hope you were not burned.

JMH said...

At least they don't appear to be conspiring. Do they? Are they? Will this affect lunch?

dogimo said...

No, no...and nope!

I even ate the bonus fry.

Food best never try the insanity plea on me, it's a non-starter. Exception: beef, in certain cases.

Lunarchick said...

Just got slightly damp socks out of the deal because I am surprisingly and deceptively quick on my feet when required.

Bunn responded to me on Twitter and told me perhaps if the thermos was very cold and then suddenly very hot that could have caused it. But then added that it would have to be like freezing cold to boiling hot. Helpful. Not. But at least they answered me. Many don't these days.

dogimo said...

At least you sent it!

I have so many letters to Customer Service, unsent. I could make it a regular feature.