Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

More Mind-Provoking, Unverifiable Statistical Facts

Right now, at any given point in time, within X number of miles of where you sit reading this post at this very instant, there are at least...

...6 people doing a Clint Eastwood impression.

...8 people not having an orgasm.

...1 person sitting alone, laughing at you.

...9 people thinking about a movie they saw that you did not see.

...7 people eating delicious fast food from their neighborhood McDonalds.

...5 people sleeping.

Think about that for a minute. Think about all those people, and what they're doing.

What are you doing?

5 comments:

limom said...

Inspired by an incredible set of circumstances, I just ate a plain hotdog garnished with mayo.
No really, I did.

dogimo said...

Not saying anything. Uh-uh. Not saying a word.

But I'm thinking it.

Unknown said...

Eating an apple, until I read about the hot dog with mayo and got slightly nauseous!

Lunarchick said...

Wondering exactly who it is that is laughing at me and feeling paranoid.

dogimo said...

@Eva: oddly, an apple goes quite well with mayo! Sliced, and with celery, grape, and toasted walnuts on lettuce bed.

@Alice: I don't know if I should tell you or shouldn't tell you: it's a different person each time.