Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Reader-Submitted FAQ #1: "Joe, what the fuck?"

This could even be a Frequently Asked Question in terms of just what I ask myself! The truth is, I scarcely know what the fuck. Events and obstacles lean out at me from the mists of looming future dooms and I just have at 'em pretty much on instinct. My reactions to any perceived opportunity or threat are as instantaneous as they are capricious. Rarely can I look back and figure out why I did what I did, specifically - or even what I said. But in general, I'm pretty confident it was the right thing. Sometime the only answer to "what the fuck?" is "fuckin' because, dude."

Back to FAQ

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent response.

dogimo said...

Thanks!

I found I kind of I painted myself into a corner for "Joe, why the fuck" - but I got creative on it. No worries!

JMH said...

That answers it, and you've done it seemingly easily. I'll need better questions for the next round, questions with teeth, maybe herbivore teeth. Questions with carnivore teeth I find to be unnecessarily aggressive.