Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Reader-Submitted FAQ #3: "Joe, why the fuck?"

I'm choosing to look at this as a very different question to "Joe, what the fuck?" I interpret "what the fuck?" as having an unspoken and understood "...d'ja do that for?" or "...was that in aid of...?" at the end of it. Which covers most of the "why" aspect.

So I'm interpreting this question more as someone turning their eyes to me with something more cosmic in mind, a la: "Joe, why the fuck do things happen as they do in life?"

I wish I could give more comfort on questions like these. All I can do is echo my own earlier sentiments and say that this, too, for me, is a frequently asked question.

Back to FAQ

No comments: