Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Reader-Submitted FAQ #4: "Joe, who the fuck?"

Who am I is a far more complex question. I am the sweet singer of silken dreams that pass through the minds of monolithic machines, I am the kind caretaker of forbidden forms, who snuggle up against me but can never get warm, I am the hard-bitten wish-list enthusiast of dismissed views that were once unquestionably true, but that now are only kept and understood by few to none, including me. I leave them presents every year beneath my Christmas tree! I am the morning dew, in a valley undersea. I am the question in you that says: "huh?"

Back to FAQ

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks for clearing that up.

P.T said...

Wow you are one verbose Joe! :D

dogimo said...

@Sara P: You're welcome! But I still don't know. I still don't know. These questions were hard!

@P.T: Why thank you! :-D I take that as a compliment. I am indeed verbose, and needlessly so!

limom said...

Well, at least now I know.
Who the fuck, I mean.