Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Monday, December 28, 2009

T-Shirt Ideas #...I've Lost Count

I'm most definitely a beer slut. That'd make a great t-shirt slogan if done right. Warm rich brown tee-shirt, gold lettering. At the top it says

beer slut.

Then in bigger letters -

LITE, STOUT, BLONDE, RED, or AMBER

- each with a picture of the appropriate beer in a complementary-style glass, looking absolutely gorgeous.

And at the bottom:

I POUND THEM ALL.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...Can women wear this too?

Interesting poll results btw

dogimo said...

Sure! It's a unisex idea.

Oh my gosh.

Thank you for drawing my attention to the poll! Something awful has happened. Fully more than half the results are missing. Wow. Only 13 votes!

Here's the real final tally. 33 votes, tie between Good Sense of Humor and Magnesium.

I have to figure out how to fix that. Why would the votes vanish?

Huh.

Thanks for drawing my attention to it. I may have to just insert a .jpg of the real, true results. That stinks.