Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Prelude To My Next Grocery-Receipt Installment

Man, I'm starved. I've been running around all day, come home to make myself a sandwich - there's nothing in the house, either! Not even bread.

Uh-oh.

I'm afraid I might be about to break one of my cardinal rules: Don't go grocery shopping when you're starved.

In fact, rather than go in hungry and come out with two carts, maybe it'd be cheaper in the long run to buy myself a cooked meal at a restaurant. Then go for the groceries! But a restaurant? With their table service and "we'll make it when you order it"? Man, that's going to take too long. I want to get in and get it over with.

I don't want fast food, either. The whole point of me posting my grocery receipts was to shame me into buying healthier food. Eating healthy.

Well, time's a wasting, let's see what I decide! As long as I'm aware of the dangers, that's the main thing. ONWARD AND OUTTA HERE!

No comments: