Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Thursday, April 08, 2010

This Post Is Sexually-Harassing All of Its Commenters


WARNING: The remarks in this post are specifically directed towards each and every one of the people who comment on the post. So if you post a comment, consider yourselves harassed!

Hey. You're pretty cute.

I like your top. If you're wearing a shirt, let's just say I'm talking about the shirt.

Sex is nothing to be ashamed of, but I still love it when you blush.

Ooooo, I just thought of something that you might like to put in your mouth. You guessed it: a Snickers. And oh yeah, I'm talking a FUN-SIZE Snickers. That's right.

Do you walk on guy's backs?

I hope you got a receipt for that, because it's definitely going to set the alarm off.

In the sexual congress, I'm a filibuster.

Hey. You know what?

You're pretty cute.

2 comments:

J-Bird said...

I don't feel harrassed. I feel sexified!! *rowr* lol

dogimo said...

Well, that's good! I never really want to harass anybody in a bad way. But then I figure, put up a big warning and everybody's apprised of what they can expect!