Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Saturday, April 30, 2011

As All The Worlds' Eyes Turned Royal Blue

So.

I'm assuming that the state of Prince William's coiffure is a tacit admission that neither propecia, nor rogaine, nor whatever else science has handy ACTUALLY WORKS.

I mean, clearly he has means at his disposal. Unless he approaches the whole topic with a serene, virile indifference? Sniffing, with a hint of a sneer in his stiff upper lip, "Hair? I have no need for such trifling ornaments of mere sexual selection. I have far more purely Darwinian advantages, that will ensure my reproductive success."

Hm, or would that be purely Socially Darwinian? Or purely Edwardian.

Say, that brings up an important point: what the heck are they going to call it when this guy rules? "Williamian?"!

I guess it's better than Harrian. Except...wait. Actually, Harrian sounds kind of beautiful. A potential Golden Age.

But we'll probably never know, now.

2 comments:

Jaffa said...

Williamin.

Willian.

Billian.

dogimo said...

Like it!

And all of their kids will be Billian heirs.