Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Not Exactly Proud of This

Okay, I'm not exactly proud of this, but when challenged to come up with a lame pickup line I whipped this out in nothing flat, and then of course I had to google it. I got 8 hits.

"My penis longs for you."

As we know, the rule is, 8 or fewer hits = I invented it.

Like I said. I'm not exactly proud. But I figure I better get it out there fast before it spreads everywhere!

4 comments:

dogimo said...

Hm. After checking the link, turns out the rule is anything less than 100 Google hits with the exact phrase "in quotes" equals = I invented it.

It could be a flexible rule, I guess. Like as long as you don't make it over a hundred, you could tailor it to the for instance. Like, you get 25 hits - "Anything 25 or under..."

It was never meant to be a hard-and-fast rule.

lacrema said...

"Hard and fast"?
*snicker*

dogimo said...

I also whipped it out in nothing flat!

Lunarchick said...

snort..snicker..tee hee...giggle...

Yeah that's all the input I've got. And no I'm not proud of that either.