Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Retraction, Pt.2

This post is a Pt.2. There was also a Pt.1. Later on, there turned out to have been a Pt.3 as well.

The other thing, and maybe this is just me, but to me a dude who needs to measure his own dick more than once...could possibly be in some sort of argument with reality. I mean, there's no real rush to correction necessary, here! Sure, I had to come clean for the sake of anyone I may have misled on the plain facts. That's just me.

How I am: if I make a misstatement, I'll issue a retraction.

But I don't see any urgent need for an exact re-measurement. If anyone asks? I'll tell 'em "close enough to eight inches." That's more than satisfactory. You can't ask for more than that.

In fact, arguably, if you don't mind me asking, why do you ask? Not that I mind the question! But it's just that really, this is probably one of those "need to know" questions, for most people anyway.

Me, I don't mind taking those questions! I'm pretty up-front.

No comments: