Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Monday, September 26, 2011

Top 9 of All Time #11

The High Price of High-Tech Prostheses
Why Are You Everywhere, Ants?
More Epic Battles At Work!
Change Can Be Bad! But Reform Is Always Good
Technically, Though #5: Illegal Aliens
Once Again, My Sunday Theology Post!
Wake Up! to the Cleansing Power of SOAP
Revenge of the Thought of the Day
FW: FW: Fw: fw: OH NO! NOT THE CHAIN!
I Want To Belong To The Picketers Union
The Dudes with the Fear of Commitment

Man. This link b.s. is hard.

Someday I have got to go through every one of these Top 9 installments, and hyperlink the posts! I don't know why I didn't do that before. That would be such value added! Why, people could safely and easily ignore the rest of the content and just zero in on those Top 9s. I got the last two anyway.

Dang, now I have to test all these links.

No comments: